Are you 18-24 years old, confident working with digital technologies, and curious about your community, its culture and past?
This could be just the opportunity for you.
Museum Futures trainees will complete a diploma and gain in-work training and experiences to build their CV, so we encourage young people aged 18-24 that have not completed an undergraduate degree to apply. No previous museum experience is necessary. Candidates with over 6 months experience of working in a museum and/or a postgraduate qualification are not eligible to apply.
How to apply
Visit the Get Involved page on this website for specific role description and taster day information.
1. Taster Day: to find out more information about the museum and the trainee role
2. Complete Application & Monitoring form. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend:
3. Assessment Day: take part in group activities related to the role (we try and make this fun!). Shortlisted candidates invited to attend:
4. Individual Interview Day. Chosen candidate hired.
5. Training starts January 2019